Cost $120 per child
Registration and Payments
Please send Bro. Dan an e-mail notification after you make
an online payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidz Camp will be located at Camp Dotson, about 15 minutes north of Jasper off of Hwy 5.
Make Plans NOW!
We will be going to Kidz Camp (hosted at Dotson Baptist Camp) 10 miles north of Jasper. We want this years camp to be your child's favorite of all times. We will strive to make afternoon recreation as fun as the past. Craft will be keepsake items. Our drama and worship experience will be top notch. Our 5th graders should especially appreciate the extra activities geared toward them. Kidz Camp will be your child's favorite week of summer.
Check List for Kidz Camp
- Clothes – shorts and shirts are all that you need. Please NO halter top or spaghetti straps. Tee shirts and blouses ONLY!
- Campers will need toiletry items and items for showering. An over the door towel hook is good to have to hang on the end of the bed to dry their towels
- Linen - Twin sheets or sleeping bag, towels, wash cloths, pillow. We sleep on twin-size bunk beds. The rooms can get cool at night.
- Swim Suit – We prefer girls to wear a one-piece or tankini. Cut-off shorts are not allowed.
- Shoes – Shoes are required at all times (except for swimming). You may wear flip flops, water shoes, or tennis shoes. Everyone should bring tennis shoes for activities.
- Money Envelopes (provided) – All children must use these. ALL 4 envelopes with money should be returned to Bro. Dan by Wednesday, July 19th.
- Extra Money – Children do not need extra money.
- Medicine – If your child is taking medication, please bring it separately with the child’s name on it and clear directions. The Camp Nurse will collect it Saturday afternoon and will administer it at camp.
- Camera – If your child brings a camera, please put his or her name on it. Disposable cameras (35mm or digital) are always good for children to bring.
- Sunscreen – Spray on sunscreen is easier for children to use. An extra shirt to wear at the pool or at the lake might be needed.
- Amount Due – Total cost of camp is $120. Please clear this up by Wednesday, July 19th. You can pay online with a credit card. You may post date a check for August 1st if you need to.
- Medical Card (provided) – Please complete this card and return it to the CFLC by Wednesday, July 19th. You should also enclose a copy of your insurance card.
- Bible – preferably an older Bible with the child’s name in it.
- Cell Phones – You should leave cell phones and other electronic devices at home!